CGM-1P is made of cement, graininess aggregate and other admixture.
It is a hydrated compound which only needs to be mixed with a
certain amount of water before applying. It complies with the
standard of JC/T 986-2005.
1. Self-fluidity: after pouring the grout into equipment foundation, all gaps and
rooms could be filled without vibration.
2. Early and high strength: compressive strength can reach up to 50Mpa in 1 day while
equipments may be operated in 1 day after grouting installation.
The strength can be as high as 70Mpa after 28 days.
3. Micro expansion: to ensure equipment touch firmly with foundation.
4. High durability: no significant change after 200 million fatigue tests and 50
freezing & thawing cycle tests.
5. Oil-seepage resistance: compressive strength would be improved more than 10% after 30
days in the engine oil.
6. Non-chloride: no corrosion to the reinforcing metal bars.
7. Workable under low or negative temperature: it can be applied in minus 20 degree C, which effectively
resolved the construction issues in winter time.
1. Foundation bolt and anchor grouting for heavy duty equipments as
well as secondary grouting for machinery seats
2. The secondary grouting for the joint of reinforced structure and
3. Speed repairing for equipment foundation, anchors, road, floor, and
4. Grouting under low and minus temperatures.
5. Concrete repairing and fixing.
1. Surface treatment: make sure the substrate surface clean, rough and
in moisture before grouting.
2. Batching and Mixing: Both mechanical and manually mixing are
acceptable. Mechanical mixing is recommended. Commonly, mix 100kg
CGM-1P with 13kg water. It is important to make sure long enough
stirring time. Mechanically, it needs 1-2 minutes. Otherwise, the
fluidity of the grout will be undermined.
3. Grouting method: pouring the mixed grouts into the designed mould.
To have a better compact, you may slightly hit the mould. The
grouting surface should be covered with moisture layer within 30
minutes to avoid cracks. The mould may be removed in 1 to 7 days.
The general dosage is 2500kg per cubic meter.