Hardening accelerating and water reducing admixture, no calcium
chloride,GB 8076-1997 and GB50119-2003
MNC-A1 is a non-chloride set-accelerating water-reducing admixture,
conforming to GB 8076-1997 and GB50119-2003. MNC-A1 does not
contain calcium chloride and is non-corrosive to reinforcing steel,
metal decks and metal components of admixture storage.
MNC-A1 significantly accelerates setting time, and reduces the
quantity of mixing water necessary to produce concrete of a given
consistency, while providing greater economy for a given strength.
It increases strengths and significantly improves permeability,
workability and finishing characteristics.
1. This product is designed for the constructions requiring earlier
strength for normal concrete, steel-reinforced concrete, and
pre-stress concrete under normal temperature, low temperature and
negative temperature (above -8 degree C).
2. It can be applied to deposit and pre-cast concrete, pre-stressed
reinforced and fly-ash-cement concrete. It is compatible with
regular Portland cement, Portland slag and pozzolanic cement.
Intended for winter operations.
3. Suitable for self-cured concrete and its formulations. It has
remarkable effects of water reduction and enhancement, especially
at the early stage. The modulus and site utilization can be
1. Appearance: Dark brown powdery agent. Non-poisonous, odorless,
non-inflammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
2. As a combined super accelerator, it can reduce water and enhance
3. As a condition of blending where cement amount and
collapsibility are fixed, water reduction exceeds 18%. Compression
strength exceeds 120%, 80%and 30%on the 1st, 3rd day and 28th day
after application respectively. At the early stage, strength can
rise to desired level in 3 days. Greater enhancement will be shown
at the end . As the result, all setting properties will be improved
4.15% of cement can be reserved as a condition of blending where
collapsibility and strength are fixed.
Recommended Blend Dosage & Directions
1. The blend dosage normally ranges from 2.5%. The standard blend
dosage is established at 2.5%.
2. The powdery agent can be agitated together with cement. Accurate
measurement is essential.
3. A30-second agitation is required to achieve good homogeneity.
Package, Storage & Handling
1. Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg+/-0.13 kg
or 50 kg+/-0.25 kg.
2. Cautions should be taken to prevent form being torn by
sharp-ended objects while packages are transferred or delivered.
3. It should be stored in a dedicated warehouse that is
well-ventilated and dry. It remains effective for two years. At the
expiration, re-use is allowed if the testing results fall within
the established range. In case of humidity contamination, re-use is
allowed after drying and crushing
Parameters & Acceptance Criteria (For Reference)
Water Reduction, %
Compression strength, %
Water Penetration, %
Air Content, %
Temporal Distribution for setting (min)
Initial setting time
Terminal setting time
Corrosion to steel bars
Note: Standard Blend Dosage:2.5 %(as cement amount)